Large emergency first aid kit – M-Safe Basic – Approved by the Orange Cross
- Approved by The Orange Cross (VD30-45)
- The sterile products are steam sterilized and intended for
- Protect from full sun and keep dry
- Three wound quick bandages 6 x 8 cm
- Four quick bandages rolled 10 x 12 cm
- Four gauze pads 10 x 10 cm
- Five sterile (non-adherent) compresses 10 x 10 cm
- One sterile dressing cloth 50 x 50 cm
- Five finger bob finger bandages
- Four gauze pads 5 x 9 cm
- Two elastic bandages 4 mx 6 cm
- Three ideal bandages 5 m x 8 cm
- Two self-adhesive fixation bandages 4 m x 8 cm
- A plaster assortment 20 pieces
- Ten suture strips
- One adhesive plaster 5 m x 2.5 cm
- One wound plaster 1 m x 6 cm
- A pair of tick tweezers
- One bandage scissors stainless steel
- Two pairs of gloves
- A rescue blanket gold/silver
- A mouth mask for ventilation
- One pair of stainless steel tweezers
- A bottle of disinfectant lotion
- A roadmap
Large First Aid Kit – M-Safe Basic Emergency First Aid Large first aid kit
The M-Safe Basic Emergency Response Large First Aid Kit is a larger version of our compact Emergency First Aid Kit . It is an approved and very complete first aid kit that is convenient to carry. This large first-aid kit is suitable for locations where the risk of accidents is greater and where more people are present. The first-aid kit is, for example, very suitable for the workplace, sports clubs or events.
The contents of this first-aid kit have been carefully compiled. It is a complete set with all the necessary first aid bandages and tools. All sterile products in the first aid kit are steam sterilized and are intended for single use. As a result, the contents of the first-aid kit remain in optimum condition and can be deployed quickly in emergency situations.
Contents of the first aid kit
The first-aid kit contains, among other things, three quick dressings of 6 x 8 cm, four quick dressings of 10 x 12 cm, four gauze compresses of 10 x 10 cm and five sterile (non-adherent) compresses of 10 x 10 cm. In addition, it contains a sterile bandage of 50 x 50 cm, five finger bob finger bandages, four gauze compresses of 5 x 9 cm and two elastic bandages of 4 m x 6 cm. There are also three ideal bandages of 5 mx 8 cm and two self-adhesive fixation bandages of 4 mx 8 cm.
In addition to dressing materials, the large first aid kit also contains a plaster assortment of 20 pieces, ten adhesive strips, an adhesive plaster of 5 mx 2.5 cm and a wound plaster of 1 mx 6 cm. In addition, the first-aid kit includes tick tweezers, stainless steel bandage scissors, two pairs of gloves, a gold/silver rescue blanket and a mouth mask for ventilation. Also provided are stainless steel tweezers and a vial of disinfectant lotion. Finally, the first aid kit contains a step-by-step plan for first aid actions.
The advantages of the M-Safe Basic BHV Large first aid kit
The M-Safe Basic Emergency Response Large First Aid Box has several advantages. It is an approved first aid kit by Het Oranje Kruis (VD30-45), which means that it meets the requirements and guidelines for first aid kits. It is a larger version of our compact emergency first aid kit.