Compact BHV first aid kit – Approved by the Oranje Kruis
- Approved by The Orange Cross (VD30-45)
- The sterile products are steam sterilized and intended for
- Protect from full sun and keep dry
- Three wound quick bandages 6 x 8 cm
- Five sterile (non-adherent) compresses 10 x 10 cm
- Four quick bandages rolled 10 x 12 cm
- One sterile dressing cloth 50 x 50 cm
- Five finger bob finger bandages
- Four gauze pads 10 x 10 cm
- Four gauze pads 5 x 9 cm
- Two elastic bandages 4 m x 6 cm
- Three ideal bandages 5 m x 8 cm
- Two self-adhesive fixation bandages 4 m x 8 cm
- A plaster assortment 20 pieces
- Ten suture strips
- One adhesive plaster 5 m x 2.5 cm
- One wound plaster 1 m x 6 cm
- A pair of tick tweezers
- One bandage scissors stainless steel
- Two pairs of gloves
- A rescue blanket gold/silver
- A mouth mask for ventilation
- One pair of stainless steel tweezers
- A vial
- Disinfectant lotion
- A roadmap
Compact emergency first aid kit – M-Safe
The M-Safe BHV Compact First Aid Box is an approved and very complete first aid kit that is convenient to carry. It is a compact first aid kit and contains all the necessary materials to act quickly and appropriately in case of accidents or emergencies. The first aid kit is ideal for home, office or car use.
The contents of the first-aid kit have been carefully compiled. It is a complete set with all the necessary first aid bandages and tools. All sterile products are sterilized by steam and are intended for single use. This keeps the contents in optimal condition and allows them to be deployed quickly in case of emergencies.
Contents of the First Aid Box
The compact BHV first aid kit includes three 6 x 8 cm wound quick bandages, five 10 x 10 cm sterile (non-adherent) compresses and four 10 x 12 cm quick bandages. It also includes a 50 x 50 cm sterile dressing cloth, five finger bob finger bandages, four 10 x 10 cm gauze pads and four 5 x 9 cm gauze pads. Also provided are two 4 m x 6 cm elastic bandages, three 5 m x 8 cm ideal bandages and two 4 m x 8 cm adhesive fixation bandages.
In addition to dressing materials, the first-aid kit also includes a 20-piece plaster assortment, 10 suture strips, a 5 m x 2.5 cm suture plaster and a 1 m x 6 cm wound plaster. In addition, the first-aid kit includes tick tweezers, stainless steel bandage scissors, two pairs of gloves, a gold/silver rescue blanket and a mouth mask for ventilation. Also provided are stainless steel tweezers and a vial of disinfectant lotion. Finally, a roadmap is provided for first aid actions.
The advantages of the M-Safe BHV Compact First Aid Box
The M-Safe BHV Compact Bandage Box has several advantages. It is an approved first aid kit by the Orange Cross (VD30-45), which means it meets the set requirements and guidelines for first aid kits. In addition, it is a compact emergency first aid kit, which means it is easy to carry and takes up little space. This makes it ideal for home, office or car use.
With this compact emergency first aid kit, you are always well prepared for unexpected situations where first aid is needed. The first-aid kit is easy to open and the contents are organized in a clear way so you can quickly find what you need. It is a high-quality first-aid kit with sterile products intended for single use.
It is important to note that the first aid kit should be protected from full sun and stored in a dry place to maintain the quality of its contents.