What is Tin?
Tin is a soft, silvery white metal with the symbol Sn and atomic number 50. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, it is a sought-after material in various industries and applications.
Properties of Tin
Some distinctive features of tin are:
- Good conductivity for electricity.
- Low toxicity on contact.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion when exposed to air.
Applications of Tin in Laboratories
In the laboratory environment, tin plays an essential role in:
- Research into new alloys.
- Chemical analyses and tests for corrosion resistance.
- Studies on electrical and thermal conductivity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is Tin safe to handle? Yes, with proper handling and storage, tin is generally safe. Please refer to the safety data sheet for specific details.
- Where can I find more information about Tin? For detailed information on tin, please consult the supplied safety data sheet or visit Pubchem.
Where can I buy high quality Tin for laboratory use?
Are you looking for reliable tin for your laboratory tests? We offer very high purity tin drops that meet quality standards, so you can conduct your studies and experiments with confidence.