What are Graphite and Graphene?
Graphite is a naturally occurring form of carbon characterized by its layered, hexagonal structure. Graphene, a single layer of carbon atoms in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice, is derived from graphite and is known for its exceptional strength, conductivity and flexibility.
Forms of Graphite and Graphene
We offer Graphite and Graphene in various forms to meet your specific needs:
- Rod: Cylindrical shape, ideal for electrodes and other industrial applications.
- Foil: Thin layers, suitable for electronic applications.
- Plate: Thicker, sturdy pieces, used in thermal and electrical applications.
- Flakes: Small pieces or flakes, often used in composite materials and coating applications.
Applications of Graphite and Graphene
The unique properties of both Graphite and Graphene result in a wide range of applications:
- In batteries and energy storage systems.
- For the production of ultra-strong and lightweight composites.
- In electronics for flexible displays and sensors.
- As a lubricant and in heat-resistant materials.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How should I store Graphite and Graphene? Both materials should be stored dry and in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight and oxidative environments.
- Are there any health risks associated with Graphene? Although Graphene is generally considered safe, it is advisable to avoid direct contact and inhalation.
- Where can I find more information about Graphite and Graphene? For in-depth information on these materials, please consult the safety data sheets or visit Pubchem.
Where can I buy Graphite and Graphene in various forms?
Are you looking for high-quality Graphite or revolutionary Graphene for your projects? We offer both materials in various forms, from bars and plates to foils and flakes. Each product is extensively tested to ensure optimal performance, so you can always rely on its quality. Discover the versatility of Graphite and Graphene and order the right format for your application.