What is Brass?
Brass is an alloy consisting of copper and zinc, and is known for its excellent thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and electrochemical properties. Thanks to these characteristics, brass is a valuable raw material in the chemical industry. Our range includes brass in the form of plates and foil, available in various sizes, specially developed for chemical processes and applications.
Properties of Brass
Brass is highly valued in the chemical sector because of its:
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stability at high temperatures.
- Electrochemical consistency.
- High thermal conductivity.
Applications of Brass
In the chemical sector, brass is used for:
- Catalytic processes.
- Electrochemical reactions.
- Production of specialized alloys.
- As a substrate in certain chemical synthesis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is your brass suitable for reactive processes? Yes, our brass plates and foil are specially designed for use in the chemical industry and are suitable for various reactive processes.
- How do I store the brass products correctly? It is recommended to store brass in a dry and cool environment, away from harsh chemicals to maintain its quality and integrity.
- Where can I find more information about Brass? For detailed details on Brass, please consult the supplied safety data sheet or visit Pubchem.
Where can I buy high quality Brass plates and foil?
Are you looking for high-quality brass products specifically designed for the chemical industry? Check out our extensive range of brass plates and foil in various sizes, perfect for your professional needs in chemical applications.